WEEK 7 : Blog evaluation

08:30




This week, we were each called to the lecturer's desk for a one-to-one blog evaluation session. I have written down a list of comments that I had received about my blog entries and how I think I can improve to write better and high quality contents.


Criticism 

1- The use of slang found in some of my blog entries.

2- No annotations of the pictures or contents that I have put in.

3- Incomplete blog entry


How I can improve on my blog writing

1- Annotate : add notes to (a text or diagram) giving explanation or comment.
When posting up any contents, for instance a picture, I need to explain further what the picture is displaying to clarify the purpose of it being put up.

2- Do not use slang words - They are considered informal and unprofessional. The contents of my blog have to be formal hence the use of proper vocabulary and fashion terms are required.

3- Do not ever plagiarize - Taking someone else's work and making it your own without crediting the owner is accounted as stealing. I am allowed to use the information that I have found on the internet for reference but I still need to give credits to the owner. They have worked hard to research thus I have to make an effort myself.

4- Include the use fashion terminology and identifying fashion details on garments.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram